- An unusually large person, animal, or thing.
- Unusually large.
- A very large individual of its kind or class.
- Any large, cumbersome machine; in particular, a home-made windmill built for lifting water for irrigation on the Great Plains.
- In the West Indies, same as <internalXref urlencoded="mumbo-jumbo">mumbo-jumbo</internalXref>. In the form <em>jumby</em> it is used in various compounds.
- Any object which is a very large example of its class.
- Very large.
- Especially <xref>large</xref> or <xref>powerful</xref>.
- An especially large or powerful person, animal or thing.
- A popular name for an <xref>elephant</xref>.
- of great mass; huge and bulky