- Appropriate for a decision by a court because of the presentation of clear legal issues in a dispute between parties with an actual stake in the outcome.
- Appropriate to adjudication by the judiciary rather than resolution by the legislative or administrative branches.
- Proper to be brought before a court of justice, or to be judicially disposed of.
- Proper to be examined in a court of justice.
- Of or pertaining to <xref>justiciability</xref>; able to be <xref>evaluated</xref> and <xref>resolved</xref> by the <xref>courts</xref>.