- In a just manner; in conformity to reason, law, or justice; by right; honestly; fairly; equitably: as, to deal <em>justly</em>; an opinion <em>justly</em> formed.
- In conformity to fact or rule; accurately: as, his character is <em>justly</em> described.
- In a just manner; in conformity to law, justice, or propriety; by right; honestly; fairly; accurately.
- In a <xref>just</xref> or <xref>fair</xref> manner; <xref>rightfully</xref>.
- With a just or fair use of <xref>language</xref>; with good reason, <xref>properly</xref>.
- With great <xref>precision</xref>; <xref>accurately</xref>, <xref>exactly</xref>.
- with honesty
- in accordance with moral or social standards