- To extend outward or upward beyond the limits of the main body; project: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> bulge</strong>.
- To cause to jut.
- The act or condition of jutting.
- Something that protrudes; a projection.
- To strike; shove; butt.
- To project forward; extend beyond the main body or line: as, the <em>jutting</em> part of a building: often with <em>out.</em>
- That which juts; a projection.
- A jostle; a shove; a thrust.
- To shoot out or forward; to project beyond the main body.
- To butt.
- That which projects or juts; a projection.
- A shove; a push.
- something that sticks out
- to stick out
- extend out or project in space
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- the act of projecting out from something