- The quality or condition of being juvenile; youthfulness.
- Foolishly juvenile behavior or character; immaturity.
- An instance of juvenile behavior.
- The state of being young; youthfulness, or a youthful manner or appearance.
- Anything characteristic of youth; a juvenile act or idea; juvenile crudity or volatility; a youthful proceeding or performance.
- Youthfulness; adolescence.
- The manners or character of youth; immaturity.
- The <xref>state</xref> or <xref>quality</xref> of being <xref>juvenile</xref>
- lacking and evidencing lack of experience of life
- the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person