- A Japanese pilot trained in World War II to make a suicidal crash attack, especially upon a ship.
- An airplane loaded with explosives to be piloted in a suicide attack.
- An extremely reckless person who seems to court death.
- Of or relating to a suicidal air attack.
- So reckless in behavior or actions as to be suicidal.
- An <xref>attack</xref> requiring the <xref>suicide</xref> of the one carrying it out, especially when done with an aircraft.
- One who makes an <xref>attack</xref> requiring his <xref>suicide</xref>, especially when done with an aircraft.
- a fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II
- a pilot trained and willing to cause a suicidal crash