- The process of liquefying.
- The state of being liquefied.
- The act or process of liquefying, or of rendering or becoming liquid; reduction to a liquid state.
- The state of being liquefied or melted.
- The act or operation of making or becoming liquid; especially, the conversion of a solid into a liquid by the sole agency of heat.
- The state of being liquid.
- The act, process, or method, of reducing a gas or vapor to a liquid by means of cold or pressure.
- Process of, or state of having been, made <xref>liquid</xref>.
- the conversion of a solid or a gas into a liquid