- See <internalXref urlencoded="licorice">licorice</internalXref>.
- See <xref urlencoded="licorice">licorice</xref>.
- A <xref>leguminous</xref> <xref>plant</xref>, Glycyrrhiza glabra, from which a <xref>sweet</xref> <xref>black</xref> <xref>liquor</xref> is extracted and used as a <xref>confection</xref> and in <xref>medicine</xref>
- a type of <xref>confection</xref> made from liquorice extract.
- a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
- deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves; widely cultivated in Europe for its long thick sweet roots