- To make local.
- To confine or restrict to a particular locality.
- To attribute to a particular locality.
- To become local, especially to become fixed in one area or part.
- To make local; fix in, or assign to or restrict to, a particular place; determine the locality or limit the extent of.
- Specifically To refer (a sensation) in perception to some point of the body or to some point in space outside of the body. See <internalXref urlencoded="localization">localization</internalXref>, 2.
- Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="localise">localise</internalXref>.
- To make local; to fix in, or assign to, a definite place.
- To make <xref>local</xref>; to fix in, or <xref>assign</xref> to, a definite place.
- To adapt a product for use in a particular country or region, typically by translating text into the language of that country or region and, if necessary, ensuring support of different character sets.
- concentrate on a particular place or spot
- restrict something to a particular area
- identify the location or place of