- Characterized by rich or profuse growth: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> profuse</strong>.
- Rich and elaborate, as in decoration.
- Extremely productive.
- Marked by or displaying luxury; luxurious.
- Exuberant in growth; abundant: as, <em>luxuriant</em> foliage.
- Exuberant in quantity; superfluous in abundance.
- Supplied in great abundance; replete.
- In <em>botany</em>, having the floral envelop so multiplied as to destroy the essential parts: said of a flower: opposed to <em>mutilated.</em>
- Exuberant in growth; rank; excessive; profuse; very abundant
- Producing luxuriant growth; very fertile; -- of soil.
- Having or producing an abundance of elaborate details; unrestrained; -- of imagery or ornamentation.
- one in which the floral envelopes are overdeveloped at the expense of the essential organs.
- <xref>Abundant</xref> in growth or detail.
- marked by complexity and richness of detail
- displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- produced or growing in extreme abundance