- To take luxurious pleasure; indulge oneself.
- To grow exuberantly or in superfluous abundance.
- To feed or live luxuriously: as, the herds <em>luxuriate</em> in the pastures.
- Figuratively, to indulge without stint; revel in luxury or abundance; take delight: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="luxuriate">luxuriate</internalXref> in description.
- To grow exuberantly; to grow to superfluous abundance.
- To feed or live luxuriously.
- To indulge with unrestrained delight and freedom.
- To enjoy <xref>luxury</xref>.
- enjoy to excess
- thrive profusely or flourish extensively
- become extravagant; indulge (oneself) luxuriously