- A game of Chinese origin usually played by four persons with tiles resembling dominoes and bearing various designs, which are drawn and discarded until one player wins with a hand of four combinations of three tiles each and a pair of matching tiles.
- A Chinese game played by 4 people with 144 tiles.
- A game (originally Chinese) for four players, using a collection of <xref>tiles</xref> divided into five or six <xref>suits</xref>.
- A <xref>solitaire</xref> game using the same <xref>tiles</xref>.
- Chinese game played by 4 people with 144 tiles