- A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy.
- A jointed model of the human body used by artists, especially to demonstrate the arrangement of drapery.
- One who models clothes; a model.
- a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; a fashion model.
- A three-dimensional model of a person, used to display clothes, especially in retail stores and in window displays; a dummy.
- A model of a human form used by tailors to help make clothing of the proper shape.
- A <xref>dummy</xref>, or <xref>life-size</xref> <xref>model</xref> of the <xref>human</xref> <xref>body</xref>, used for the <xref>fitting</xref> or <xref>displaying</xref> of <xref>clothes</xref>
- A <xref>jointed</xref> model of the human body used by <xref>artists</xref>, especially to <xref>demonstrate</xref> the <xref>arrangement</xref> of <xref>drapery</xref>
- An <xref>anatomical</xref> <xref>model</xref> of the <xref>human</xref> body for use in <xref>teaching</xref> of e.g. <xref>CPR</xref>
- A person who models clothes
- a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- a woman who wears clothes to display fashions