- A large drinking bowl or goblet made of metal or hard wood.
- Hard mottled wood, understood to be maple, formerly used in making the bowls or goblets hence called <internalXref urlencoded="mazers">mazers</internalXref>.
- A bowl or large drinking-cup without a foot, of maple or other hard wood, and often richly decorated with carving and mounted with silver or other metal.
- The head; the skull or brain-box: same as <internalXref urlencoded="mazard">mazard</internalXref>, 2.
- A large drinking bowl; -- originally made of maple.
- The <xref>maple</xref> tree, or maple wood.
- A large drinking bowl made from such wood; a <xref>mazer bowl</xref>.
- a large hardwood drinking bowl