- To rain in very fine drops; drizzle.
- Fine rain.
- To succumb; yield; hence, sometimes, to become tipsy.
- To disappear suddenly; decamp; run off.
- To overcome; confuse; entangle mentally.
- Mist; fine rain.
- To rain in very fine drops; to drizzle.
- To take one's self off; to go.
- To <xref>rain</xref> in very fine drops.
- <xref>misty</xref> <xref>rain</xref> or <xref>drizzle</xref>
- To <xref>abscond</xref>, <xref>scram</xref>, <xref>flee</xref>.
- rain lightly
- very light rain; stronger than mist but less than a shower