- To equip with a motor.
- To supply with motor-driven vehicles.
- To provide with automobiles.
- In <em>psychology</em>, to apprehend a visual or auditory stimulus in motor or kinesthetic terms.
- To substitute motor-driven vehicles, or automobiles, for the horses and horse-drawn vehicles of (a fire department, city, etc.).
- to equip (a piece of machinery) with a motor.
- to provide with automobiles or other motor vehicles.
- To fit something with a <xref>motor</xref>.
- To supply something or someone with <xref>motor vehicles</xref>.
- To supply <xref>armoured</xref> vehicles; to <xref>mechanize</xref>.
- equip with a motor
- equip with a motor vehicle
- equip with armed and armored motor vehicles