- A benign tumor, most often found in the heart, composed of connective tissue embedded in mucus.
- A tumor consisting of mucous tissue — that is, a tissue with round, fusiform, or stellate cells in a transparent, semifluid, intercellular substance containing a large amount of mucin. Also called <internalXref urlencoded="collonema">collonema</internalXref>.
- A tumor made up of a gelatinous tissue resembling that found in the umbilical cord.
- A <xref>tumor</xref> of primitive <xref>connective tissue</xref>.
- a benign tumor of connective tissue containing jellylike material