- A projecting part with an opening, as at the end of a hose, for regulating and directing a flow of fluid.
- The human nose.
- See <internalXref urlencoded="nozle">nozle</internalXref>.
- An obsolete form of <internalXref urlencoded="nuzzle">nuzzle</internalXref>.
- The nose; the snout; hence, the projecting vent of anything.
- A short tube, usually tapering, forming the vent of a hose or pipe.
- A short outlet, or inlet, pipe projecting from the end or side of a hollow vessel, as a steam-engine cylinder or a steam boiler.
- A short <xref>tube</xref>, usually <xref>tapering</xref>, <xref>forming</xref> the <xref>vent</xref> of a <xref>hose</xref> or <xref>pipe</xref>.
- A short <xref>outlet</xref> or <xref>inlet</xref> pipe <xref>projecting</xref> from the end or side of a <xref>hollow</xref> <xref>vessel</xref>, as a <xref>steam</xref>-engine <xref>cylinder</xref> or a steam <xref>boiler</xref>.
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- informal terms for the nose