- The state or quality of being objective.
- External or material reality.
- The property or state of being objective, in any sense of that word; externality; external reality; universal validity; absorption in external objects. See <internalXref urlencoded="objective">objective</internalXref>, a.
- In <em>psychology</em>, detachment from oneself; independent existence. See the extract.
- The state, quality, or relation of being objective; character of the object or of the objective.
- The state of being <xref>objective</xref>, <xref>just</xref>, <xref>unbiased</xref> and not <xref>influenced</xref> by <xref>emotions</xref> or <xref>personal</xref> <xref>prejudices</xref>
- The <xref>world</xref> as it <xref>really</xref> is; <xref>reality</xref>
- That which one understands, often, as intellectually, of all and everything, of what is sensed as felt, thereof
- That which is perceived to be true to understanding
- The object of understanding
- judgment based on observable phenomena and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices