- The quality or condition of being oblique, especially in deviating from a vertical or horizontal line, plane, position, or direction.
- The angle or extent of such a deviation.
- Deviation from moral or proper conduct or thought.
- An instance of this.
- Indirection in conduct or verbal expression; lack of straightforwardness.
- The state of being oblique.
- Deviation from an intellectual or moral standard.
- The condition of being oblique; deviation from a right line; deviation from parallelism or perpendicularity; the amount of such deviation; divergence.
- Deviation from ordinary rules; irregularity; deviation from moral rectitude.
- the presentation during labor of the head of the fetus at an abnormal angle
- the quality of being deceptive