- Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious.
- Exposed or subject to harm, injury, or evil.
- Deserving of or liable to censure.
- Liable: subject; exposed, as to harm, injury, or punishment: generally with <em>to</em>: as, <em>obnoxious to</em> blame or <em>to</em> criticism.
- Justly liable to punishment; hence, guilty; reprehensible; censurable.
- Offensive; odious; hateful.
- In <em>law</em>, vulnerable; amenable: with <em>to</em>: as, an indefinite allegation in pleading is <em>obnoxious to</em> a motion, but not generally to a demurrer.
- Subject; liable; exposed; answerable; amenable; -- with to.
- Liable to censure; exposed to punishment; reprehensible; blameworthy.
- Very offensive; odious; hateful
- Very <xref>annoying</xref>, <xref>offensive</xref>, <xref>odious</xref> or <xref>contemptible</xref>.
- exposed to harm or injury.
- causing disapproval or protest