- A size that is larger than usual.
- An oversize article or object.
- Larger in size than usual or necessary.
- To surpass in bulk or size.
- To cover with size or viscid matter.
- Of excessive size; specifically, noting material which is too large to pass through the meshes of a given screen or sieve. That which passes through the meshes receives one sort of treatment; the oversize, or oversized material, passes off from the screen on its upper surface to a subsequent process.
- Material that is oversize.
- To surpass in size.
- To cover with viscid matter.
- <xref>Larger</xref> than normal
- Excessively <xref>large</xref>
- larger than normal for its kind