- A sturdy, low shoe that laces over the instep.
- A cotton cloth of a tight basket weave, used primarily for shirts.
- Of or pertaining to the city or university of Oxford, England.
- See <er>Tractarianism</er>.
- a name given to those members of the Church of England who adopted the theology of the so-called Oxford “Tracts for the Times,” issued the period 1833 -- 1841.
- a kind of shoe, laced on the instep, and usually covering the foot nearly to the ankle.
- Alternative capitalization of <xref>Oxford</xref> (cloth)
- A <xref>shoe</xref> of a particular sort.
- a university in England
- a university town in northern Mississippi; home of William Faulkner
- a low shoe laced over the instep
- a city in southern England to the northwest of London; site of Oxford University