- A satire or lampoon, especially one that ridicules a specific person, traditionally written and posted in a public place.
- To ridicule with a pasquinade; satirize or lampoon.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="pasquin">pasquin</internalXref>.
- To satirize; lampoon; libel in pasquinades. Also <internalXref urlencoded="pasquil">pasquil</internalXref>.
- A lampoon or satirical writing.
- To lampoon, to satirize.
- A <xref>lampoon</xref>, originally as published in public; a satire or libel on someone.
- To satirize (someone) by using a pasquinade.
- a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way