- A bryozoan.
- Consisting of many zoöids, polypides, or persons in one compound or colonial aggregate; specifically, pertaining to the <em>Polyzoa</em>, or having their characters; bryozoan.
- A member of the <em>Polyzoa;</em> a polyzoön.
- An individual element of a compound polyzoön; a polypide.
- Any species of Polyzoa; one of the Polyzoa.
- A polyzoön.
- Pertaining to <xref>polyzoa</xref>
- A <xref>polyzoon</xref>
- A member of a polyzoan colony
- sessile aquatic animal forming mossy colonies of small polyps each having a curved or circular ridge bearing tentacles; attach to stones or seaweed and reproduce by budding