- To judge beforehand without possessing adequate evidence.
- To judge beforehand; decide in advance of thorough investigation; condemn unheard or in anticipation.
- To anticipate in giving judgment; pass sentence before.
- To prejudice; impair; overrule.
- To judge before hearing, or before full and sufficient examination; to decide or sentence by anticipation; to condemn beforehand.
- To <xref>judge</xref> before considering the <xref>evidence</xref>
- judge beforehand, especially without sufficient evidence