- Causing or tending to cause harm, especially to a legal case.
- Showing or full of prejudice; biased.
- To prejudice; injure; harm.
- Pertaining to prejudice or prejudgment; prejudiced; biased.
- Causing prejudice or injury; hurtful; detrimental; disadvantageous.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Deleterious, damaging.
- Biased, possessed, or blinded by prejudices.
- Tending to obstruct or impair; hurtful; injurious; disadvantageous; detrimental.
- exhibiting <xref>prejudice</xref> or <xref>bias</xref>
- causing <xref>harm</xref> or <xref>injury</xref>; <xref>detrimental</xref>, <xref>harmful</xref> or <xref>injurious</xref>
- (sometimes followed by `to') causing harm or injury
- tending to favor preconceived ideas