- Something that is mixed or blended from two or more ingredients or elements before being marketed, used, or mixed further.
- To mix or blend beforehand.
- A <xref>blend</xref> of components that has been <xref>mixed</xref> in advance of use or of further processing.
- A manufactured beverage consisting of <xref>alcohol</xref> and <xref>soft drink</xref>, <xref>milk</xref> or other non-alcholic drinks; an <xref>alcopop</xref>.
- To <xref>blend</xref> <xref>in advance</xref>.
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients