- Extending outward; projecting.
- Relating to or made by projection.
- Designating a property of a geometric figure that does not vary when the figure undergoes projection.
- Produced by projection.
- In <em>geometry</em>, relating to incidences and coincidences; not metrical: as, a <em>projective</em> theorem or property.
- Capable, as two plane figures, of being derived from one another by a number of projections and sections.
- <xref>projecting</xref> <xref>outward</xref>
- of, relating to, or caused by a <xref>projection</xref>
- describing those properties of a <xref>figure</xref> that are <xref>invariant</xref> upon <xref>projection</xref>