- A thick fermented alcoholic beverage made in Mexico from various species of agave.
- A fermented drink made in Mexico and some countries of Central America from the juice of the a gave or maguey, <em>Agave Americana.</em>
- An intoxicating Mexican drink. See <xref urlencoded="agave">agave</xref>.
- A milk-colored, somewhat viscous <xref>Mexican</xref> <xref>alcoholic</xref> <xref>drink</xref> made from the <xref>fermented</xref> sap of certain <xref>agave</xref> plants.
- fermented Mexican drink from juice of various agave plants especially the maguey