- An Australian shrub or small tree <em>(Santalum acuminatum)</em> that is hemiparasitic on the roots of other plants and bears edible red fruit.
- An Australian tree <em>(Elaeocarpus angustifolius)</em> having glossy leaves, greenish-white flowers, and shiny bright blue fruit.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="quandang">quandang</internalXref>. See also <internalXref urlencoded="Fusanus">Fusanus</internalXref>.
- The edible drupaceous fruit of an Australian tree (<spn>Fusanus acuminatus</spn>) of the Sandalwood family; -- called also <altname>quandang</altname>.
- The fruit of a <xref>sandalwood</xref> tree.
- The fruit of Elaeocarpus <xref>angustifolius</xref>, unrelated to sandalwood, called blue quandong.
- Australian tree with edible flesh and edible nutlike seed
- the fruit of the Brisbane quandong tree
- Australian tree having hard white timber and glossy green leaves with white flowers followed by one-seeded glossy blue fruit
- red Australian fruit; used for dessert or in jam