- A homogeneous polynomial having two or more variables.
- In <em>mathematics</em>, a rational integral homogeneous function of two or more variables.
- A homogeneous algebraic function of two or more variables, in general containing only positive integral powers of the variables, and called <ex>quadric</ex>, <ex>cubic</ex>, <ex>quartic</ex>, etc., according as it is of the second, third, fourth, fifth, or a higher degree. These are further called <ex>binary</ex>, <ex>ternary</ex>, <ex>quaternary</ex>, etc., according as they contain two, three, four, or more variables; thus, the <ex>quantic �</ex> is a <ex>binary cubic</ex>.
- A <xref>homogeneous</xref> <xref>polynomial</xref> in two or more <xref>variables</xref>.
- a homogeneous polynomial having at least two variables