- To determine or express the quantity of.
- To limit the variables of (a proposition) by prefixing an operator such as <em>all</em> or <em>some.</em>
- To determine the quantity of; modify or determine with regard to quantity; mark with the sign of quantity: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="quantify">quantify</internalXref> a syllable or a verse: more especially a term in logic.
- To modify or qualify with respect to quantity; to determine, fix or express the quantity of; to rate.
- To make explicit the quantity of.
- To assign a <xref>quantity</xref> to.
- To determine the <xref>value</xref> of (a variable or expression).
- express as a number or measure or quantity
- use as a quantifier