- Expressed or expressible as a quantity.
- Of, relating to, or susceptible of measurement.
- Of or relating to number or quantity.
- Of or relating to a metrical system based on the duration of syllables rather than on stress. Used especially of classical Greek and Latin verse.
- Relating or having regard to quantity or measurement.
- Relating to quantity.
- analysis which determines the amount or quantity of each ingredient of a substance, by weight or by volume; -- contrasted with <contr>qualitative analysis</contr>.
- Of a <xref>measurement</xref> based on some <xref>quantity</xref> or <xref>number</xref> rather than on some <xref>quality</xref>
- Of a form of <xref>analysis</xref> that determines the <xref>amount</xref> of some <xref>element</xref> or <xref>compound</xref> in a sample
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement
- relating to the measurement of quantity