- [<em>capitalized</em>] Especially, the union of four persons in one godhead. Compare <internalXref urlencoded="trinity">trinity</internalXref>, 3.
- The state of being four; the condition of making up the number four.
- A group of four.
- The number four.
- The union of four in one, as of four persons; -- analogous to the theological term <ex>trinity</ex>.
- A group or set of <xref>four</xref>.
- The state of being four; <xref>fourness</xref>.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one