- A representation of a flower with four petals or a leaf with four leaflets, especially in heraldry.
- Tracery or an ornament with four foils or lobes.
- A leaf with four leaflets, as sometimes that of clover.
- In <em>architecture</em>, an opening or a panel divided by cusps or foliations into four foils, or, more correctly, the figure formed by the cusps.
- In <em>heraldry</em>, a four-leaved grass, or leaf divided into four leaflets, used as a bearing.
- a symmetrical shape which forms the overall outline of four partially-overlapping circles of the same diameter.
- A stylized <xref>flower</xref> or <xref>leaf</xref> with four <xref>lobes</xref>.