- Open to doubt or challenge; problematic.
- Not yet determined or specified.
- Of dubious morality or respectability.
- Capable of being questioned or inquired of; inviting or seeming to invite inquiry or conversation.
- Liable to question; suspicious; doubtful; uncertain; disputable: as, the deed is of <em>questionable</em> authority; his veracity is <em>questionable.</em>
- Admitting of being questioned; inviting, or seeming to invite, inquiry.
- Liable to question; subject to be doubted or called in question; problematical; doubtful; suspicious.
- <xref>Problematic</xref>; open to <xref>doubt</xref> or <xref>challenge</xref>
- Of <xref>dubious</xref> <xref>respectability</xref> or <xref>morality</xref>
- subject to question
- able to be refuted