- The act of interrogating; a query.
- Doubt; suspicion.
- The action of <xref>asking</xref> <xref>questions</xref>; a <xref>survey</xref>; an <xref>inquiry</xref>.
- The act of challenging, wondering and doubting.
- Characterized by <xref>questions</xref>, <xref>inquisitiveness</xref>, <xref>doubt</xref> or <xref>wonder</xref>.
- Present participle of <xref>question</xref>.
- marked by or given to doubt
- perplexed (as if being expected to know something that you do not know)
- showing curiosity
- a request for information