- One who believes in or practises quietism: applied especially [<em>capitalized</em>] to a body of mystics (followers of Molinos, a Spanish priest) in the latter part of the seventeenth century.
- One who seeks or enjoys quietness; one who advocates a policy of quietness or inactivity.
- One of a sect of mystics originated in the seventeenth century by Molinos, a Spanish priest living in Rome. See <xref urlencoded="quietism">quietism</xref>.
- A <xref>mystic</xref> who follows <xref>quietism</xref>.
- Someone who is not socially or <xref>politically</xref> <xref>active</xref>.
- a religious mystic who follows quietism