- Crimped; fluted.
- Furnished with quills.
- Formed into a quill: said of bark: as, <em>quilled</em> calisaya, contrasted with <em>flat</em> calisaya.
- In <em>heraldry</em>, having a quill: said of a feather employed as a bearing, and used only when the quill of a feather is of a different tincture from the rest.
- Furnished with quills; also, shaped like quills.
- a variety of stitch in which the threads after being passed deeply through the edges of a wound are secured about two quills or bodies of similar shape, in order to produce a suitable degree of pressure.
- having <xref>quills</xref> or similar structures
- having <xref>long</xref>, <xref>narrow</xref> <xref>petals</xref> or <xref>florets</xref>
- created through the process of <xref>quilling</xref>
- having <xref>small</xref>, <xref>rounded</xref> folds
- decorated with <xref>quillwork</xref>
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>quill</xref>.