- Based upon five.
- Divided in a set of five, as parts or organs of most radiates.
- In <em>zoology</em>, same as <internalXref urlencoded="quinarian">quinarian</internalXref>.
- A whole composed of five parts or elements.
- Consisting of five; arranged by fives.
- a fanciful classification based on the hypothesis that each group contains five types.
- Of fifth <xref>rank</xref> or <xref>order</xref>.
- Consisting of <xref>five</xref> things; arranged in fives
- To the <xref>base</xref> of five; represented by the numerals 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.