- Of, relating to, or forming a quincunx.
- Disposed so as to form a quincunx; arranged in a set of five; also, arranged in two sets of oblique rows, at right angles to one another, so that five together form a quincunx; in <em>botany</em>, sometimes noting a pentastichous arrangement of leaves; more often noting an estivation.
- Having the form of a quincunx.
- Having the leaves of a pentamerous calyx or corolla so imbricated that two are exterior, two are interior, and the other has one edge exterior and one interior.
- an arrangement of five leaves in a spiral, each leaf two fifths of a circle from the next.
- Arranged in a <xref>quincunx</xref>.