- A goosefoot <em>(Chenopodium quinoa)</em> native to the Andes and cultivated for its edible seeds.
- The seeds of this plant, used as food.
- An annual herb, <em>Chenopodium Quinoa</em>, native in Peru, Chili, etc., and there much cultivated for its farinaceous seeds.
- The seeds of a kind of goosewort (<spn>Chenopodium Quinoa</spn>), used in Chili and Peru for making porridge or cakes; also, food thus made.
- A <xref>goosefoot</xref>, Chenopodium quinoa, native to the <xref>Andes</xref> and cultivated for its edible seeds.
- The high-<xref>protein</xref> dried fruits and seeds of this plant, used as a food <xref>staple</xref> and ground into <xref>flour</xref>.