- Happening once every five years.
- Lasting for five years.
- A fifth anniversary.
- A period of five years.
- Occurring once in five years.
- Recurring in the fifth year, reckoning both years of occurrence; occurring every fourth year. See II., 2.
- Lasting five years.
- A period of five years; a quinquenniad; hence, something characterized by such a period or interval, as an anniversary, or a college catalogue.
- A festival or celebration occurring once in four years; an anniversary in the fifth year.
- Occurring once in five years, or at the end of every five years; also, lasting five years. A quinquennial event.
- that <xref>happens</xref> every five <xref>years</xref>
- that <xref>lasts</xref> for five years
- a fifth <xref>anniversary</xref>
- a five year <xref>period</xref>