- A unit of mass in the metric system equal to 100 kilograms.
- A weight of 100 pounds.
- A hundredweight, either 112 or 100 pounds, according to the scale used. Cf. <xref urlencoded="cental">cental</xref>.
- A metric measure of weight, being 100,000 grams, or 100 kilograms, equal to 220.46 pounds avoirdupois.
- A measure of weight originally equal to a hundred <xref>pounds</xref>; later, a <xref>hundredweight</xref>.
- One hundred <xref>kilograms</xref>.
- a unit of weight equal to 100 kilograms
- a United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds