- A composition for five voices or five instruments.
- A group of five singers or five instrumentalists.
- A group of five.
- In <em>music</em>: A movement for five solo parts, either vocal or instrumental. Instrumental quintets are essentially similar to quartets.
- A company of five singers or players who perform quintets.
- A bicycle made to carry five.
- A composition for five voices or instruments; also, the set of five persons who sing or play five-part music.
- A <xref>composition</xref> (a type of <xref>chamber music</xref>) in <xref>five</xref> parts (typically each a <xref>singer</xref> or instrumentalist, sometimes several <xref>musicians</xref>)
- A <xref>group</xref> of five musicians, fit to play such a piece of music together
- Any group of five members
- a musical composition for five performers
- five performers or singers who perform together
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- five people considered as a unit
- a set of five similar things considered as a unit