- The astrological aspect of planets distant from each other by 72° or one fifth of the zodiac.
- The portion of a frequency distribution containing one fifth of the total sample.
- The aspect of planets when they are distant from each other the fifth part of the zodiac, or 72°.
- The aspect of planets when separated the fifth part of the zodiac, or 72°.
- Any of the <xref>quantiles</xref> which divide an ordered sample population into five equally <xref>numerous</xref> subsets.
- A subset thus obtained.
- An <xref>aspect</xref> of <xref>planets</xref> that are distant from each other by one fifth of a <xref>zodiac</xref> (72°)