- Consisting of five parts or members.
- Five times as much in size, strength, number, or amount.
- A fivefold amount or number.
- To multiply or be multiplied by five.
- To make fivefold.
- To increase fivefold.
- Fivefold; containing five times the number or amount.
- In <em>botany</em>, divided or arranged by a rule of five; fivefold.
- To make fivefold, or five times as much or many.
- Multiplied by five; increased to five times the amount; fivefold.
- a time having five beats in a measure. It is seldom used.
- having <xref>five</xref> <xref>parts</xref> or <xref>members</xref>
- five times as much
- a <xref>fivefold</xref> amount
- to <xref>multiply</xref> something (or be <xref>multiplied</xref>) by five
- having five units or components
- increase fivefold
- a set of five similar things considered as a unit