- One of five offspring born in a single birth.
- A group or combination of five associated by common properties or behavior.
- A bicycle for five riders; a quintet.
- A set of five, as of car-springs, etc.
- <em>plural</em> Five children born at a birth.
- In <em>music</em>, a group of five notes to be performed in the time of three, four, or six. Also <internalXref urlencoded="quintole">quintole</internalXref>. Compare <em>nonuplet, triplet</em>, etc.
- A collection or combination of five of a kind.
- Five children born in the same labor.
- A group of five connected notes; a turn of five notes.
- A cycle having five crank shafts and adapted for five riders, all of whom can assist in the propulsion.
- One of a group of five babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
- a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one