- The transfer of a title or deed to another, without warranty as to the extent of ownership on the part of the seller.
- To transfer (one's interest in property) without warranty as to the extent of ownership on the part of the seller.
- Of or relating to such a title, deed, or transfer without warranty.
- In <em>law</em>; A deed of release; an instrument by which some claim, right, or title to an estate is relinquished to another.
- A conveyance without any covenant or warranty, expressed or implied.
- To quit or give up claim to; relinquish; release; acquit, as of an obligation.
- In <em>law</em>, to quit or abandon a claim or title to by deed; convey without covenants of warranty against adverse titles or claims: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="quitclaim">quitclaim</internalXref> a certain parcel of ground.
- To release or relinquish a claim to; to release a claim to by deed, without covenants of warranty against adverse and paramount titles.
- A release or relinquishment of a claim; a deed of release; an instrument by which some right, title, interest, or claim, which one person has, or is supposed to have, in or to an estate held by himself or another, is released or relinquished, the grantor generally covenanting only against persons who claim under himself.
- To relinquish, release, or transfer a title, claim, or interest to another.
- A <xref>renunciation</xref> of claims.
- A <xref>deed</xref> that is a renunciation of claims to a <xref>parcel</xref> of real property and a transfer of one's claims to another; a quitclaim deed.
- act of transferring a title or right or claim to another
- document transferring title or right or claim to another